email problem

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Tom John, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Tom John

Tom John Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

HI guys,
    i am running ubuntu 18.04 and ISPConfig 3.1
    I have a problem with 1 email account from 1 Domain only and i get the following error:
    Code:
    Jul 28 22:44:00 server4 postfix/smtpd[326]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from st43p00im-zteg10073401.me.com[17.58.63.181]: 451 4.3.5 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: Server configuration problem; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<st43p00im-zteg10073401.me.com>

Do you have any idea what can the problem be? the other emails seem to work well.

thanks a lot for your help

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2020
  2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

That infoaddress seems to be wrong somehow. Compare how it is set up differently to the other working e-mail boxes.
    The e-mail setup tutorial linked to in my signature tells a bit on how to debug e-mail problems.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The issue is at the info@ address, if I understand it right then you don't host that info address? In this case, there is nothing that you can do as its a problem on the recipient's side.

4. Tom John

Tom John Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi,
    Thanks a lot for your kind help.
    I host the info@ address and i found a solution in delete the email with ispconfig and then set up the email again, now everything is working.