Email problems on a clean new installation

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Leoncio Jose Antonio Eder, May 19, 2022.

1. Hello, in a recently installed ISPConfig Version: 3.2.8p1; Ubuntu 20.04; it does not deliver the emails, the error it shows is:
    (host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 451 4.5.0 id=199983-15 - Temporary MTA failure on relaying, From MTA() during fwd-connect (All attempts (1) failed connecting to smtp:127.0.0.1 :*): id=199983-15 (in reply to end of DATA command))
    I have not found any useful reference that gave me a solution

(Spanish translations by google)

2. i does not arrives to upload main.cf

Attached Files:

3. Installation

Attached Files:

4. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You don't have postfix listening on port 10025 and 10027. This should be setup by the installer, but if you set your content filter to rspamd and back to amavis in server config it might fix that; otherwise run the installer to reconfigure services.

5. Muchas gracias, hace tiempo que no le daba vueltas a esto y no encontraba lo que era.
    ¡Resuelto!

6. andyhelid

andyhelid New Member

Hello. I believe I might have the same issue. I tried to set the content filter to rspamd and back to amavis through the ISPConfig panel but this didnt fix my issue, I am still unable to send email and the same error shows in mailq. Would you mind please sharing what commands you executed to fix this problem? Thank you

Last edited: May 20, 2022