Email problems - POP3/SMTP/Password

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by jwan, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwan

jwan New Member

First of all, I thought I had everything setup until I noticed something wrong, I can't send email to address of my same domain or even to itself. Eg. [email protected] can't send to either [email protected] or [email protected]. All tries to get through the relayhost.

How to make it in such a way that all local mails (assuming hosting different domain) will not go out via the relayhost.

Secondly, how to make POP3 to login using [email protected] instead of web1_user? also make SMTP using also [email protected]?

Thirdly, where can email users change their password? I had installed both Squirrelmail and UebiMiau, but none has ability to change password.

Lastly, how come when I created a new email user and setup user real name, and then goes to either Squirrelmail and UebiMiau, the user name and email address are wrong??? i still have to reencode them in both Squirrelmail and UebiMiau to make it work.

Setup is: Perfect setup of Ubuntu 6.06 Drapper / ISPconfig + relayhost (http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72&highlight=relayhost)

jwan

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.