Email xxx?% @ Domaine.com which does not correspond to create an email address.

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by misterm, Dec 10, 2013.

1. misterm

misterm Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello
    How to stop spam mass, especially since it is not send to addresses in the create panel ISPConfig.
    thank you for your help
    MZ:(:(

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Is the spam send to your server or from your server? Does this domain has a domain alias in the email module or a catchall address?

3. misterm

4. misterm

what is the config use

Hello
    In it we find this configuration, I mean, what should be added in postfix to find this error below:

It's stupid as a question, but how I would find why I turn around since yesterday morning
    Voila,
    Thank you for your help

Mz:confused:

5. till

The message below means that postfix is configured correctly and that postfix rejected the email because it does not exist.

In case that you see such emails in the mailqueue, then check your configuration if it uses any domain aliases for email. Delete these domain aliases and replace them by email aliases, so postfix does not has to accept emails first for the alias domain and later reject them becuase the email address does not exist on the target domain.

6. misterm

thank you Till
    How we remove the alias from one domain
    because you talk about "MailQueue" in previous post is I want to know if there is a command to delete the alias?
    Think that you add this field in the black list, it would stop sending spam?
    thank you
    Mz:)

7. till

Login to ispconfig, go to the mail module and there to alias domains and then click on the delete button of the alias that you want to remove.