Error after removing billing addon partially

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by bundfeg, Nov 19, 2018.

1. bundfeg

bundfeg New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi, I hope it's not thread-hacking (but this seems to be finished), I have a follow-up-question. I removed the billing_plugin.inc.php and deleted all invoice-tables. But when a customer wants to edit his data (Home - My Data - Edit) the site just jumps to the top and does nothing. And the link behind edit looks like this: <a href="#" onclick="loadContent('billing/dashboard_client_edit.php');">Edit</a>
    I also renamed /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/billing to billing.old, but it doesn't help. Is there anything left, I need to remove to fix this?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The edit my data function is part of the billing plugin and not part of ISPConfig, so this must fail when you removed the billing plugin. Ensure that you removed the dashlets under system > interface config that do not belong to ispconfig itself.

3. bundfeg

I don't have any dashlets activated under system - interface - main config - misc.
    Where else would the customer change his data?

4. till

Run an ispconfig update. It might be that you run a very old version that had the dashlaets hardcoded in the dashboard file.

5. bundfeg

I am on 3.1.13 already. Although the billing module might be very old.

6. till

When the customer sees the plugin to edit his details on his dashboard, then it must be enabled under system > Interface config or hard coded in dashboard.php, there are no other alternatives.

7. bundfeg

8. till

No.

9. bundfeg

Ok, thanks anyway for your patience :)