error after update to 2.2.37

Discussion in 'General' started by vulfs, Sep 12, 2010.

1. vulfs

vulfs New Member

After update everything seems to work..
    BUT.. when I go into ISPAdmin and chose a site the first page with the settings af empty meaning nothing is set under basis,. An that goes for all sites.
    So i cant change anything

And when under administration and settings.. nothing is set.
    So when i type ind the settings and saves.. nothing is saved??

What is wrong.. what can i do to make ISP read the tables right..
    All homespages and mailadresses seems to be working

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      45.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      40.5 KB
      Views:
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Take a look into the ispconfig database and check if the isp_isp_web table contains the records for all sites.

3. vulfs

vulfs New Member

No data in isp_isp_web table??!!!

isp_isp_domain contains lots of data.

What do I do?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

This is really strange. Did you see any errors during the update?

5. vulfs

vulfs New Member

non what so ever.
    Saw it connected with succes to database.

6. vulfs

vulfs New Member

Are there a way to get the data in to the tables, auto or manual?

7. falko

Please check if there's an SQL dump of the old ISPConfig database in /tmp. You can take the missing information from that dump.

8. vulfs

vulfs New Member

this one existing_db_09_12_2010__16_49_43.sql?

Yes is was..
    Can i import that hole backup directly into the database or is somethings changed?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  9. falko

Yes, that one looks good.

From which ISPConfig version did you upgrade?
    There were no database changes from 2.2.36 to 2.2.37, so if you upgraded from 2.2.36, you can import the SQL dump (unless you made changes in ISPConfig since the upgrade - in this case your changes would be lost).

10. vulfs

vulfs New Member

I must admit i cant remember which version I upgraded from... But is has been about at year..

Are there a way to use the backup and run a manual database upgrade?

11. till

No. The upgrade is done by the ispconfig setup script during the ispconfig update. What you can try is that you use just the insert lines for the isp_isp_web table from the existing_db_09_12_2010__16_49_43.sql file and execute them with phpmyadmin in the ispconfig database.

12. vulfs

vulfs New Member

#1054 - Unknown column 'web_list' in 'field list'

when I use the insert. think that where the error from the upgrade must be..

But I saw no errors under the upgrade...

Could be the web_list was added in another update, and this latest just assumes that table exists. I didnt see any prerequisist when i downloaded this latest.

What sql should i use to add web_list correctly?

The start of the insert looks like this:

INSERT INTO `isp_isp_web` ( `doc_id` , `doctype_id` , `web_host` , `web_domain` , `web_speicher` , `web_traffic` , `web_cgi` , `web_php` , `web_ssi` , `web_ftp` , `web_frontpage` , `web_mysql` , `web_list` , `web_listlimit` , `web_postgresql` , `web_shell` , `web_shop` , `web_phpmyadmin` , `web_webmail` , `web_webalizer` , `web_ssl` , `status` , `ssl_request` , `ssl_cert` , `ssl_action` , `web_ip` , `server_id` , `optionen_mysql_user` , `optionen_mysql_passwort` , `web_dns` , `web_userlimit` , `web_domainlimit` , `ssl_state` , `ssl_locality` , `ssl_organization` , `ssl_organization_unit` , `ssl_country` , `web_dns_mx` , `ssl_days` , `web_httpd_include` , `web_anonftp` , `web_anonftplimit` , `optionen_frontpage_passwort` , `optionen_mysql_remote_access` , `optionen_local_mailserver` , `web_faktura` , `optionen_logsize` , `optionen_directory_index` , `web_php_safe_mode` , `web_wap` , `web_standard_cgi` , `web_individual_error_pages` , `error_401` , `error_404` , `error_403` , `error_500` , `error_400` , `error_405` , `error_503` , `web_mysql_anzahl_dbs` , `web_mailuser_login` , `web_traffic_ueberschreitung` , `web_traffic_status` , `web_mysql_quota` , `web_mysql_quota_exceeded` , `web_mysql_quota_used_fract` , `web_mailquota` , `web_cgi_mod_perl` , `web_stats` , `webalizer_stats` )

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  13. falko

What was your previous ISPConfig version? Was it a stable release or one from SVN?

14. vulfs

vulfs New Member

As i wrote I dunno what version.. about a year and it was a stable..

Can i downgrade and then import sql, and then upgrade one by one?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  15. falko

You can restore your previous working installation from the backups in the /tmp directory - there's the SQL dump and two tar.gz files, one contains /root/ispconfig and the other one /home/admispconfig.

16. vulfs

vulfs New Member

the weblist do not exsist in the new version.. then how do i get the backup sql into the database??

17. till

You can restore .sql files with phpmyadmin or the mysql commandline application.

18. vulfs

vulfs New Member

I know that.. But the problem is that the current database made from the upgrade dont contain the web_list. So when I try to run the sql backup phpmyadmin comes with error..

19. falko

You can delete the current database, create a new, empty one and then restore the database from the SQL dump.

20. vulfs

vulfs New Member

Nothing happens.

Have attached the DB..

When I try to import with php, webmin IE or firefox.. no errors and nothing are done with the DB??

And the backup files are gone from /tmp???

Lucky i downloaded the sql.

Any idea how and or where they can be?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010