Error after update to 3.1.15p3

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Tom1337, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Tom1337

Tom1337 New Member

Hi

i have a multiserver setup with around 15 servers ... all works fine also after the update to 3.1.15p3 ..
    today i added a new server ...

i get error mail :
    17.06.2020-13:17 - WARNING - Falsche Anfrage / Wrong QuerySQL-Query = UPDATE server SET updated = '15173' WHERE server_id = 31 -> 1142 (UPDATE command denied to user 'ispcsrv31'@'192.168.1.112' for table 'server')

i looked on machine witch is the config server (running web interface from ispconfig) and find out that the database has no table 'server'

so i downloaded the 3.1.1.5p3 and make en update installation

i get the following errors :

root@config:~/ispconfig3_install/install# php -q update.php
    Operating System: Debian 9.0 (Stretch) or compatible
    This application will update ISPConfig 3 on your server.
    Shall the script create a ISPConfig backup in /var/backup/ now? (yes,no) [yes]:
    Creating backup of "/usr/local/ispconfig" directory...
    Creating backup of "/etc" directory...
    Checking ISPConfig database .. OK
    Starting incremental database update.
    Loading SQL patch file: /root/ispconfig3_install/install/sql/incremental/upd_dev_collection.sql
    Reconfigure Permissions in master database? (yes,no) [no]: yes
    Service 'firewall_server' has been detected (currently disabled) do you want to enable and configure it? (yes,no) [no]:
    Reconfigure Services? (yes,no,selected) [yes]:
    Configuring Pureftpd
    Configuring Apache
    Configuring vlogger
    Configuring Apps vhost
    Configuring Jailkit
    Configuring Database
    Updating ISPConfig
    ISPConfig Port [443]:
    Create new ISPConfig SSL certificate (yes,no) [no]:
    Reconfigure Crontab? (yes,no) [yes]:
    Updating Crontab
    Restarting services ...
    PHP Warning: Packets out of order. Expected 1 received 0. Packet size=30 in /root/ispconfig3_install/install/lib/mysql.lib.php on line 205
    PHP Warning: mysqli_ping(): MySQL server has gone away in /root/ispconfig3_install/install/lib/mysql.lib.php on line 205
    Update finished.

after the update it has still no table 'server'

Thanks
    Thomas

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The update can not solve this as there must be a table server in any ispconfig installation, it is created on the initial install. This is a new server, right?

3. Tom1337

Tom1337 New Member

Hi

sorry no the new server has the table but the "old" config server witch is running the ispconfig web interface has it not

thx
    Thomas

4. till

Ok, then someone must have accidentally deleted it. The server table is one of the most important parts of the ispconfig database, you must restore the missing table from a backup, you can find the backups that are taken during ISPConfig update in /var/backup/ispconfig/. Restore the whole database dump from the backup into a new database, then just dump the server table from that database and import the dump into the dbispconfig database. But before you do that, double check that the server table is really not there by logging in as MySQL root user. E.g. phpmyadmin does not show all tables on the first screen when there is a larger number of tables, so it might seem that something is missing at first glance. Because it might just be that the table is there but user ispcsrv31 lacks permissions to write i9nto the updated column.

5. Tom1337

Tom1337 New Member

Hi Till
    you are right, the table exist its my fault, i didn't look on page 2 of the phpmyadmin :) so i teste if i can access the database form slave to master (mysql -u ispcsrv31 -p -h ipaddress) it works .. any other thinks i can test ?

thx
    Thomas

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  6. till

Try to execute that exact query. If it fails, check the permissions of the ispcsrv31 user with phpmyadmin if it maybe lacks the update permission for the updated column of the server table.

7. Tom1337

Tom1337 New Member

Hi Till,

if i do it in the mysql command line connecting the master server ist works ....

MariaDB [dbispconfig]> UPDATE server SET updated = '15173' WHERE server_id = 31 ;
    Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
    Rows matched: 1 Changed: 1 Warnings: 0

but the red button in the web interface is still there ...

thx
    Thomas

8. Tom1337

Tom1337 New Member

Hi Till,

i do in the web interface einstellungen - rsync - alle dienste select the server
    and the problem is gone ...

thx for help

do you have a PayPal address ?

Thx
    Thomas

till likes this.
  9. till

Th0m likes this.