Error in ispp_scan when run from commandline

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Masters of Media, Sep 6, 2024.

1. Masters of Media

Masters of Media Member HowtoForge Supporter

When I run ispp_scan from the commandline, I get a number of error message after the list of malware found. The error message is
    Warning: Undefined array key "quarantine" in /usr/local/ispprotect/includes/isppscan.inc.php on line 4011​
    It appears appr. 50..60 times. After that I get the messages
    sendmail: warning: mail_stream_cleanup: close error
    Warning: Undefined array key "use_smtp" in /usr/local/ispprotect/includes/isppscan.inc.php on line 123​
    and the program terminates. I do receive a number of e-mails with test results though.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thank you for reporting this. This is likely uncritical and will not affect the way the software works. Recent PHP versions are pickier about nonexistent array keys when each is not tested with the isset() function upfront. I'll forward your report to Marius so he can check that and add conditions in the code to avoid the warnings.

3. Masters of Media

Thanks.
    By the way, wouldn't it be easier to have board dedicated to ISPProtect topics ?

4. till

Not sure if there are that many questions about it, as most people contact us directly by email if they have a question or an issue with ISPProtect :) But if there is more demand to ask things about ISPProtect here, the I can add a dedicated sub-forum for it.

5. Masters of Media

6. till

Sure, that's a good idea. We have a link to the contact form in the footer of every page, but we should add a more visible button to it.

Masters of Media likes this.