ERROR in language file

Discussion in 'General' started by MicCo, Aug 8, 2016.

1. MicCo

MicCo New Member

Hi I'm working on the translation of the system language files, into Danish!

I have from the start had this errors, but wanted to translate first, and now I like to ask if any of you guys and/or dolls can help me understand this errors and, I hope, help me solve them!

ERROR

Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3427.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3428.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3429.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3430.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3431.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3432.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3433.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3434.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3435.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3436.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3437.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3438.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3439.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3440.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3441.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3442.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3443.
    Language file contains invalid language entry on line 3444.

- and this is the code for the above lines:
    --|admin|dk|dk_iptables_list.lng
    <?php
    /*
    templates/iptables_list.htm:<h2><tmpl_var name='list_head_txt'></h2>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <span>{tmpl_var name='add_new_rule_txt'}</span>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <fieldset><legend><tmpl_var name='list_head_txt'></legend>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class='tbl_col_active' scope='col'><tmpl_var name='active_txt'></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class="tbl_col_server_id" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="server_id_txt"></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <!-- th class="tbl_col_source_ip" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="source_ip_txt"></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class="tbl_col_destination_ip" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="destination_ip_txt"></th -->
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class="tbl_col_port" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="singleport_txt"></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class="tbl_col_port" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="multiport_txt"></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class="tbl_col_protocol" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="protocol_txt"></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class="tbl_col_table" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="table_txt"></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class="tbl_col_target" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="target_txt"></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <th class="tbl_col_state" scope="col"><tmpl_var name="state_txt"></th>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <button type="button" class="icons16 icoFilter" name="Filter" id="Filter" value="{tmpl_var name="filter_txt"}" onclick="submitForm('pageForm','admin/iptables_list.php');">
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <span>{tmpl_var name="filter_txt"}filter_txt</span></button></div>
    templates/iptables_list.htm: <span>{tmpl_var name='delete_txt'}</span></a>
    */

INFO: I made an copy from the English language, inside the ISPConfig ver. 3.0.5.4p9, and did the translation from that, the file is about 4.329 lines and the file size is about 198k, I know it's bigger than the en.lng as 7,6k and 154 lines!

Bst rgs, MicCo

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Looks as if you added PHP comments to your language file(s), comments are not supported and that's what the importer complains about.

3. MicCo

MicCo New Member

Hi Till
    I just exported (downloaded) the en.lng fil again and it seems like it the system making this PHP comments, I use Firefox!
    - please look at Screenshot_1.png

Attached Files:

4. MicCo

MicCo New Member

Hi Till
    Same result ERROR as you can see on Screenshot_2.png, even after removing the PHP comments!

Attached Files:

5. MicCo

MicCo New Member

Hi Till
    The translation is finish, so I send it to the dev-mail, then you can test it, and let me know if any problems, still the error message is there !

till likes this.
  6. MicCo

MicCo New Member

Hi Till
    I have upgraded my test-server to ISPConfig ver. 3.1rc1...
    - am I correct if I can see a lot of hard-coded language strings now?
    (I did see a few in the former version, but was hoping that it was solved in the next version)

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There are no language strings hard coded. If you see non-translated strings then this means that the strings are missing in your file. You can use the language merge function to update your custom file and then translate the missing parts which will show up now in your language file set.