Error while sending INIT_DB packet

Discussion in 'General' started by DHDSP, Aug 10, 2012.

1. DHDSP

DHDSP New Member

Hi everyone,

I just set up a new ISPC3 Server according to the "Perfect Server Setup" Debian/NGINX/Dovecot, and after it was working OK for some time- we transfered users. Now after I did an OS system update using the ISPC backend (first time ever using the web interface - normaly I do apt-get upgrade) , I see the following Error as the last line in my ISPConfig Cron - Log :
    Code:
    PHP Warning: Error while sending INIT_DB packet. PID=21666 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 104
    I found a reply somewhere to a similar problem where the proposed solution was to change the database to Myisam. I only did the "Perfect Server Setup" and ISPC, so I am not aware to have changed any tables from Myisam to Innodb (whatever that means in this case).

Now can I ignore this error, what is not working at the moment ? If not, what can I do to get rid of it?

TIA
    Peter

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There are no database changes needed and all what ispconfig did is to execute the apt-get update and apt-get upgrade command for you, so the update procedure was the same then the one that is used on the shell.

Please describe exactly which functions are not available at the moment on your serve. Theline in the log means just that mysql was restarted, so it indicates no error.

3. DHDSP

DHDSP New Member

The server is doing everything it should, I see no errors in my logs.
    But the line is a bit confusing "PHP Warning: Error while sending INIT_DB packet.."

So, I will ignore it. Thanks for the lightening fast reply!