Every Zone DNS create with error

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by andresgt2000, Aug 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. andresgt2000

andresgt2000 Member

Distro Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.15.0-58-generic x86_64)
    ISP Config Version = 3.1.14p2 (All servers)

Multiserver Infrastructure config
    • panel.domain.com (192.168.10.70)
    • ns01.domain.com (192.168.10.71)
    • ns01.domain.com (192.168.10.72)
    • web01.domain.com (192.168.10.73)
    • mail1.daomain.com (192.168.10.74)
    • mail2.daomain.com (192.168.10.75)
    • mail3.daomain.com (192.168.10.76)
    Resume of the issue
    We are in the process to migrate the infrastructure of multi-server ISP Config based in version 3.0 to the new based on 3.1.

I test fisrt this version in one single server for intranet and work perfectly but I dectect the same issue when create a dns zone but the issue hapen if I mark r dnsec, and ocure when import a zone, create a manual zone or use the template.

In the multi-server infraestructure, not matter if I had marked dnsec or not (I have no option to unmark dkim), ever when I create the zone in the panel the dns server add the suffix .err in the file and the zone not work, not matter if I import, use a template o do the manually process.

I get the same error when try to create the reverse zone, and the way that I can create it was disable dkim and dnsec in the template, the manually option or the import option not work.

I try to import the zones that work in the old nds server but I had the seme result.

Note: We want to use dkim and ndsec to improve our dns, the I don't have activated the mirroring of DNS.

I made the debug in the dns server and the when execute the command "/usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh".

I get not error and just get the string "finished".

I based in this documents, for installation.
    • The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 18.04 (Nginx, MySQL, PHP, Postfix, BIND, Dovecot, Pure-FTPD and ISPConfig 3.1)
    • Multiserver Setup With Dedicated Web, Email, DNS & MySQL Database Servers On Debian Squeeze With ISPConfig 3

Attached Files:

2. ahrasis

ahrasis Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

3. andresgt2000

andresgt2000 Member

4. andresgt2000

andresgt2000 Member

We find the error. We use the command named-checkzone and find the issue.

NS record don't have the correct A or AAAA record. My bad.

ahrasis and Taleman like this.
  5. ahrasis

ahrasis Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

This is a part of the tutorial. "Use named-checkzone if bind does not accept the zone."

andresgt2000 and Richard Foley like this.