Exchange Sync SSL Certificate

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by octavc, Dec 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. octavc

octavc New Member

Hello,

Does anyone knows where I can configure the certificate for Exchange Sync in ISp Config v3.
    The following SSL connections are working properly:
    Http: OK
    POP3/Imap - OK
    ISpConfig Admin - OK

When I try to configure a mail client with EAS on IspConfig, shows me the certificate from domain.com instead of mail.domain.com even if I'm writing mail.domain.com and then rejects the connection saying it's not trusted - even though it's a SSL certificate from Let's encrypt - which is valid until Feb 2019.
    I tried writing just domain.com in the client config (outlook or Iphone mail), but everytime I get the same result - mail server not found after showing me the SSl certificate from domain.com.

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

I do not know what Exchange Sync is, but check what you have set up as mailname of your system. I suspect there is plain domain.com somewhere in your postfix configuration.
    If this does not help, provide mor information about your setup.

3. octavc

octavc New Member

Exchange Sync is the Linux equivalent of Microsoft Exchange Server, it works on port 80 and 443. It is faster to configure on clients and as a plus it allows to sync calendar and contacts also.
    Mailname has nothing to do with the Exchange Sync as I'm pretty sure is not using postfix. On IRedmail the EAS was being handled by Sogo.
    On IspConfig there is no Sogo, or I can't find it.