external spamfilter

Discussion in 'General' started by telvenes, Nov 20, 2016.

1. telvenes

telvenes Member

Hi
    I have have installed 2 external spamfilter, but when the filter approve an email and forward it to the ispconfig i get this in return:
    Remote-MTA: dns; 192.168.99.101
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 <unknown[192.168.99.112]>: Client host
    rejected: Access denied

I have tried to whitelist the host but its not working... so now i need help

2. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

You should add the IP address of the external spamfilters to the mynetworks = xx.xx.xx.xx in /etc/postfix/main.cf of all your ispconfig mail servers.

3. telvenes

telvenes Member

changed to:
    mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 [::1]/128 192.168.99.111/32 192.168.99.112/32
    service postfix restart

but i still get the same error

4. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Check, that you allow the remote-ip for the service in the master.cf (check for -o mynetworks) and make sure, that the remote-server accepts connections from your ip.

5. telvenes

telvenes Member

updated like this, still same error. mabey its incorrect?

6. florian030

127.0.01:10025 ... = service is bound to localhost. Change this to your ip. You can also restrict access in the firewall for port 10025.

7. telvenes

telvenes Member

changed to:
    the difference is now that i get this: inside the mailfilter, and not in return to my mailbox
    578921000BD 1849 Tue Nov 22 16:37:53 [email protected]
    (connect to 192.168.99.101[192.168.99.101]:25: Connection refused)
    [email protected]

8. florian030

Maybe you can post some more from your mail.log and the master.cf?

9. telvenes

telvenes Member

10. telvenes

telvenes Member

main.cf

11. telvenes

telvenes Member

master.cf part 1

12. telvenes

telvenes Member

master.cf part 2

13. florian030

remove the # in front of submission in the master.cf and restart postfix.
    You wrote, that you implemented 2 external scan-servers. Can you explain, what changes you made? Currently, postfix is using amavis on localhost.

14. telvenes

telvenes Member

Thank you

I have removed all my changes in master.cf and main.cf and changed master.cf from:
    To:
    Now it works perfectly..

I have not made any changes yet except that I use two servers with https://efa-project.org/ as mail filter now. Unable to get rid of spam with ispconfig, therefore I would now like to try this.

It uses ispconfig standard installation, spam filter is dectivated in ISPConfig GUI. And I make a script on efa boxes to download domain from ispconfig to transport table

Was this what you wondered?

15. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

telvenes,
    Using efa-project as well and wondering if your transport script is bash script or PHP. Began working on php script to update efa when a user/domain is added or deleted in IPSPconfig and the transport as well. Want it to be able to handle multi-server ispconfig and multiple efa servers. Concerned about adding triggers and tables inside of dbispconfig db but do not see any way around being able to sync everything dynamically.
    Send me a private message as it appears we are working toward the same goals.

16. telvenes

telvenes Member