Extracting customers/domains from database

Discussion in 'General' started by catdude, Nov 16, 2007.

1. catdude

catdude New Member

I've got ISPConfig running, serving just over 300 domains. One of the problems I have to deal with occasionally is that sometimes the customer name and the domain name aren't related. If I have to change some user settings for "midwestthingamajig.com" and have a customer entry named "Midwest Thingamajig Company" my task is easy. But if a customer named "Zaphod Beebblebrox" owns domain "starsearchersclub.net", I could be clicking client records for quite a while until I stumble across Herr Beebblebrox's entry.

What SQL query can I issue to display isp_isp_kunde.kunde_anrede, kunde_firma, kunde_name, etc given a domain name of "starsearchersclub.net"? Or as a more generalized question, I know how to print a list of domain names; how would I print a list of clients, with the domains configured for each? Or a list of the domains configured, with the client controlling each? Any or all of the those queries would be a huge help.

I'm still trying to come to terms with the way that everything is tied together through the various tables.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Normally all relationns e.g. between webs and email users are trogh the table isp_dep, but in case of clients and websites, the relation is a bit more complicated. I try to explain it here in "semi" sql sytax :)

We have to join the tables isp_kunde and isp_isp_kunde and isp_isp_web and the table isp_nodes:

isp_isp_web.doc_id = isp_node.doc_id
    isp_isp_web.doctype_id = isp_node.doctype_id
    isp_nodes.userid = isp_isp_kunde.webadmin_userid

3. catdude

catdude New Member

Thanks! I'll give that a shot.