"failed to open stream" messages

Discussion in 'General' started by atoulis, Sep 18, 2006.

1. atoulis

atoulis New Member

I get the following messages when I log into Web-FTP using a specific user account in ISPConfig. The www folder in this account contains a large number of files and subfolders. If I remove 2/3 of the folders, then problem disappears. I was wondering if anyone knows why this happens.

Thank you.
    Alex

Warning: include(/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 240

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 240

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I guess there is either a FTP or PHP timeout when the number of files and folders is too large. About how many files / folders we are talking approx?

3. atoulis

atoulis New Member

There were about 27636 files and 2408 folders when the error messages appeared. No messages with about 9870 files and 860 folders. Any suggestions which timout settings might help?

Thanks.
    Alex

4. atoulis

atoulis New Member

The errors appear in about 30 seconds after logging in to Web-FTP. I increased the values for settings in ispconfig/php/php.ini (max_execution_time, max_input_time, memory_limit, post_max_size, upload_max_file_size), restarted, but this did not help. I am wondering if there is an FTP or Apache setting that may help? This is definitely seems related to the number of files and folders. No problems when using an FTP client like IE or Filezilla.
    Alex

5. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

6. atoulis

atoulis New Member

Hi Falko,
    I doubled the value for allowed file descriptors to 183500 and then tried 400000, but the warning messages continue to appear in the right window of Web-FTP. In my initial posting, I failed to mention the last message below which seems to indicate a possible problem with items retrieved in $webnodes? Thank you.

Warning: include(/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 240

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 240

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_file/frame_start.php on line 118