Fedora Core 5

Discussion in 'General' started by Ap0kalipSe, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Ap0kalipSe

Ap0kalipSe New Member

Has anyone tested ispconfig on FC5 yet?

I'm looking to install ispconfig on my server, but in the process will be having it rebuilt. With fc5 arriving mid march i'd like to start with that as my OS rather than fc4.

I'm happy to play in a virtual machine and test it out but i'm by no means an expert on ispconfig having only just found it so was looking for the feedback of a 'seasoned' user. :)

I did attempt to install it the other day, bypassing the supported os check in ./setup but it then failed compiling php5 under some other dependancy which i have not had time to resolve yet.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I haven't tried it yet, but ISPConfig will support it in one of the next releases (not long after the final version of FC5 has been released).

3. Ap0kalipSe

Ap0kalipSe New Member

Excellent, I shall continue my testing anyway.

4. rasjavita

rasjavita New Member

Hello all,i am new here and my english is bad,sorry .
    My name is Javier nick(rasjavita).I finish installing ISPConfig on a hp proliant 3150ml g4p
    with fedora core 5 ,now i am testing it. To install ISPConfig in fedora core 5 the only thing i
    do is change the version in file /etc/fedora-release number 5 to number 4 then save the file and intall ISPConfig ,then when the install finish i return to file /etc/fedora-release and edit
    again changing 4 number to 5 number.
    At the moment the only thing failed is the Web-FTP upload file from ISPConfig control panel.
    It works fine with any ftp client such us gftp.
    The Uebimiau time is not correct i read here about this,but is not working fine.
    That´s all folks.

5. falko

You can change the time in the Uebimiau configuration file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/config.php.

6. rasjavita

rasjavita New Member

Fedora Core 5 Uebimiau

I try to correct the time by changing the line $server_time_zone = "+0100"; in the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/inc/config.php. I think the zone time is the correct for me but the hour in Uebimiau is 2 hour delayed from system hour.If change the time zone to any other the result is the same.I try changing the code in
    home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/smarty/smarty.addons.php
    find the function smarty_make_timestamp($string) and change it to:

if(empty($string)) {
    $string = "now";
    }else if(is_numeric($string)) {
    return (int)$string;
    }$time = strtotime($string);
    if(is_numeric($time) && $time != -1
    return $time;

This does not work for me the time is allways the same mistake time.I forgot to say that my system is four 64bits processors.
    Thank for the reply.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  7. falko

Does the command
    Code:
    date
    show the correct time?

8. rasjavita

rasjavita New Member

command date (Uebimiau_Fedora Core 5)

date command show this:
    vie abr 7 13:01:26 CEST 2006 (is true-correct-ok)
    Uebimiau show the time two hours delayed.
    I look the header of an e-mail see:

X-Original-To: [email protected]
    Delivered-To: [email protected]
    Received: from UebiMiau (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
    by blabla.blabla.bla (Postfix) with SMTP id 4EBF91310116
    for <[email protected]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:06:53 +0200 (CEST)
    Received: from client xx.xx.xxx.xxx for UebiMiau2.7 (webmail client); Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:06:53 +0100
    Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:06:53 +0100
    To: [email protected]
    Reply-to: "marcos" <[email protected]>
    Subject: hora
    X-Priority: 3

i do not know why appear +0200 first and then +0100 all are in the same time zone,
    the time is correct in both "Received: from UebiMiau (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
    by blabla.blabla.bla (Postfix) with SMTP id 4EBF91310116
    for <[email protected]>; Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:06:53" and "Received: from client xx.xx.xxx.xxx for UebiMiau2.7 (webmail client); Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:06:53 +0100"
    i do not know why appear +0200 first and then +0100 all are in the same time zone,
    otherwise the Uebimiau interface is two hours delayed
    Thanks for reply falko.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2006