Finally An autosignup & Billing system that works

Discussion in 'General' started by grandpagenocide, Apr 7, 2008.

1. grandpagenocide

grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Check it out and tell me what you think, its almost ready for release. Its using paypal but im adding other billing options, authorize.net and 2checkout. Its completely db driven, when you install you enter your remote user and pass, server etc, no editing required. Even autosignup package creation. You can set quota, userlimit, domainlimit, sql limits all in the control panel. Guys most of my scripts are free but this one is going to be for a meger price, let me know what you think. For billing, it starts a paypal subscription. But with authorize.net it will have a cron job.

its in paypal sandbox mode right now, heres the dev account login, [email protected] pass genocide and use any paypal account to complete the purchase. It doesnt really charge right now.

Autosignup:
    http://rhwebhosting.com/bill

admin interface:
    http://rhwebhosting.com/bill/admin
    user admin pass admin

client interface:
    http://rhwebhosting.com/bill/client
    user client pass client

RELEASED ISPConfig Billing System v1
    guys its ready, and with added features than the original demo had :D
    http://rhwebhosting.com/scriptcart

Sorry if its self promotion, but this is for feedback purposes the script isnt ready for sale yet guys.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats the kind of script that I wrote the remoting framework for :)

3. BinkS

BinkS New Member

Sounds good mate, will this also allow for domain purchasing?

How much do you think it will be sold for? :D

Edit: Client username / password is wrong

4. grandpagenocide

binks sorry about that, we were doing some work on it and you probably caught us when we were on a the dev database. and were going to put it out for 20 USD. As for domain purchasing, you need to have a resellers account, which im setting up now, so that will be an update to it when I have a working API and account to work with.

Thanks Till :) Im trying to make something worthy of the quality that ISPConfig is for us

5. BinkS

BinkS New Member

Nice one mate, I will deffo buy it... so hurry up and release it :p

6. grandpagenocide

binks it will be released on friday, I am in the process of adding all the check boxes for the automated signup, like php, php safe mode, etc.

7. grandpagenocide

Hey guys, I just updated the prerelease shown on here, now, you have all the features you have on the basis tab, in the package creation section. Right now I'm testing for bugs, but will have it ready for release by Friday

8. torusturtle

torusturtle ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Looks very promising!
    Looking forward to using it.

I could help with translation to german.

Cheers.

9. grandpagenocide

tortus,
    I would appreciate that, I have someone translating french and chinese for me now, which I am going to add in to the release and anyone who buys it before then, Im going to put it out as a language pack update. If anyone knows of a free domain resellers account Ill include it in, if not I may add it in and give resellers accounts under mine.

10. torusturtle

torusturtle ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Send me a message on ICQ or AIM for translation discussion.

11. grandpagenocide

tortus, I sent you a PM, and guys, were going to be updating alot of features as this project goes along. So I welcome feedback on what you think it needs. :)

12. TeeSee64

TeeSee64 New Member

I think you make al lot of people happy with this..

Hope you release it soon.. Im very interested :p

13. grandpagenocide

TeeSee I plan on releasing it tonight, after a couple more tests. I have spent more time testing than coding, I want to release a quality product :)

14. grandpagenocide

15. daveb

daveb Member

Hey grandpagenocide,
    If purcessed will future updates be included or is that going to be extra?

16. grandpagenocide

all updates to version 1 will be free, we plan on updating the languages, and adding additional billing api's. And just cause this excites me, this billing system just got me an investor ready to put up big $$ :D

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  17. BinkS

BinkS New Member

What's the best re-seller?

18. grandpagenocide

what u mean best reseller

19. BinkS

BinkS New Member

For domain names, I was looking at Go Daddy, but most of my client base will be for .co.uk's :(

20. BinkS

BinkS New Member

Hi mate,

I am going to buy this, but it will only allow me to send an e-cheque as I cant use my credit card, only bank account, does this need to clear before I get the script?