For Falko and till

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by AngelDrago, Nov 10, 2005.

1. AngelDrago

AngelDrago Member

Hey Guys, i got a question for you two is it posible that i can use any linux os to install ispconfig on a box with 2 nic's and running with dhcp... and still get able to access the resources on a network i included a diagram for you... my primary goal is that i have access to SSL Sites by creating individual Domains.. see what you think and please let me know...

http://rapidshare.de/files/7445304/Drawing1.pdf.html

Vielen Danke,
    AngelDrago:eek:

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

I can't find a diagram on the URL you posted... :confused:

3. domino

domino New Member

@falko, scroll to the bottom the the page and click "Free" button. You will see this: Download: Drawing1.pdf on the next page.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

For me this looks like a normal network where clients and servers have internel IP's. This will work with ISPConfig.

5. AngelDrago

AngelDrago Member

Yep this is correct sorry just got back... the only problem i have seen is that the firewalls i'm using do not alow multible connections to the webserver for instand if i would use 192.168.1.10 for my primary account and the next with 192.168.1.11 (ports 80 and 443) it will not show for some reason...i know i can get all the websites from 1 ip with virtual hosts... i have to just figure this out and i will post it here for some else in the future..

Peace
    AngelDrago