For Sale - ISPConfig Bootstrap Template

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Jamira40, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Jamira40

Jamira40 New Member

Hi,

We just release new Bootstrap template for ISPConfig 3.0.5.4p1. We decide to share for some one-time fee.

What is inside?
    • You will get access to Download Area with latest release
    • You will have access to whole "interface" folder that we are using too.
    • Unlimited Access to Updates.
    • Awsome Flat Bootstrap ISPConfig
    • Responsive Template

Warning! Some fields are hidden using CSS. We are doing this template for shared hosting. If you want that fields you can edit it quite simply.
    Warning! Not everything is complet yet. We are still working on it every day. Of course you will have access to download updates.

Order Access Now! One-Time Fee 40€ / $55
    Your order will be manualy proccessed in few hours. Warning! We do not accept refundations after we send you access to download.

Screenshots

[​IMG]

Websites http://servermirror.info/ncj8afNcI8HA327/isp_screen_1.png
    Add New Website http://servermirror.info/WWy3jEWvdu9e0hH/isp_screen_2.png
    iPad Horizontal Websites http://servermirror.info/rR503830mU87G69/photo1 (4).jpg
    iPad Login Page http://servermirror.info/5tDh7H9K73yYgpQ/photo3.jpg
    iPad Add New Website http://servermirror.info/J9Crb4yZ9RQj4D4/photo4.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig switches to Bootstrap with its free default theme in the next major relaese (3.1), which will be available in october as well. In ISPConfig 3.1 the theming engine will get major changes and form templates will be rebuild from scratch as well, so all templates that are build for ISConfig 3.0.5 will not work with ISPConfig 3.1.

Aivaras likes this.
  3. Jamira40

Jamira40 New Member

Hi,

Sure we know that. First at all this it not a template but whole modification. We changed lot of things to make it easy for Shared Hosting customers.
    It is for our hosting but we decide to share it :)

So thank you for release time but we did this for Multicraft too and it is selling quite well :) and they are working on bootstrap too :)

Anyway new release today

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  4. till

Thats fine, but you should tell that your potential customers upfront as well so that they dont find themself left with a incompatible theme after 3-4 months.

5. Hirbod

Hirbod New Member

Maybe its just my own opinion but its reprehensible trying to make money with a theme which is based on such a big isp panel like ispconfig. You are using free software and try to moneytize with templates which aren't finished either.. sorry, no respect for that - and not for that price!

6. Jamira40

Jamira40 New Member

"Finished yet"
    That is a really not correct. It never gonna be complet for 100% like anything.

Second thing is basic... Yes but i cant see any problem? What do you think? We will working on that and you will get it for free? Nah man...
    Yes of course... We did it many times we shared our products etc. for free but this one no...

Its the same when someone is selling a module for ISPConfig... Maybe you think we must share it for free... Yes we bought bunch of plugins for ISPConfig
    and WHMCS in past few years without blaming them its "expensive" :)

Till
    I can't edit that threat anymore so if you want you can add it in top of that topic. ;) I dont have a problem with that
    Anyway i dont think there will be a problem upgrade same template for new ISP Config 3.1 ... basicly it is a Bootstrap

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  7. Timmy Oblatus

Timmy Oblatus New Member

Just FYI, links to the screenshots don't work anymore, since the domain has expired.

8. grungy

grungy Member

till any updates on 3.1 and bootstrap for default theme?

9. till

We will have a first beta of the 3.1 release in january.

10. grungy

grungy Member

Till,

Any preview of the new theme?

11. till

It is our GIT master branch. If you like to try it on your test server, then downoad the current master branch from git.ispconfig.org. But please note that the master branch is not for production systems, so please dont update your hosting server to master branch.

12. grungy

grungy Member

installed on test server screenshot attached

Attached Files:

CrypticDesigns, webguyz and till like this.
  13. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Till,

Will we be able to take a current server with latest patches 3.0.5.4p5 and do an ispconfig update as before, or will there be more involved.

14. till

The normal update procedure with "ispconfig_update.sh" will work for the 3.0.5.x to 3.1 update.

15. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Will non bootstrap themes still work under 3.1 or is it bootstrap or nothing from here on out after 3.1? Have production systems with custom themes and just trying to understand what will have to be done and have a plan after 3.1 is released.

New 3.1 them looks nice. Thanks grungy for giving us a sneak peak.

16. till

All template files for all forms and lists have been replaced in 3.1, so only Bootstrap themes will work.

17. rubikcube

rubikcube New Member

The new theme looks great!. Is it made with sass or less? It could be great for have a better customization of the theme.
    When is estimated the release of the expected 3.1?
    Thanks!
    Regards!

Jo5hua likes this.
  18. Jo5hua

Jo5hua New Member

Oh wow the new template looks beautiful!!

19. DDArt

DDArt Member

I'm sure lots of new templates will be floating around once 3.1 is released. As for the cost, we will see but, as for the O.P. and members reading this, I would caution anyone buying addons, modules at such a high-cost with no prior testing, samples, legit company and plenty of support. If you have sold one or two, I suggest you take 9% of that profit (from a sale) and subscribe here and become a contributing member and build a reputation.

As for the new template, and how nice it looks, using simple web-dev plugins we can tweak the new templates easily and nicely. I am almost positive that many will share their themes and I also encourage a repository for people to upload or share themes. We can also have a contest with compensated winnings.

biforme, Farsus, gOOvER and 1 other person like this.
  20. Jo5hua

Jo5hua New Member

Those are all very good ideas DDArt and I agree with you on all points. I have plans to do a few themes actually and I will be releasing them for free. I don't think there is much of a market to make any sense in wanting to sell themes. Modules maybe sure as they provide actual functionality. Themes don't really merit a cost in this case in my opinion as they are just superficial cosmetic changes.

ISPConfig is very popular and there is not yet a repository for this.. I would be willing to put something together a repository where people can register upload vote and comment on files. I have a similar system up on openxcom.com for an open source game's mod repository and can duplicate this and retheme the whole thing (very easy) to be super clean and bootstrap based -- if there is interest.

As for the new bootstrap theme coming in the next new version, it's been still in development for some time. I downloaded the git version and had some errors on installation, which leads me to believe that we still have a ways time before we see this released. So I think 3.0x themes are still very viable for some time. Thoughts?

biforme likes this.