Force folder site to "web1"

Discussion in 'General' started by adrenalinic, Jan 15, 2008.

1. adrenalinic

adrenalinic Member

Hello.
    I have created new server where move some site from old server.

One of this site have very most particular and massive configuration that on old server works on WEB1 directory of /var/www

Now in the new ispconfig server, when create a new site it assign random directory.

How can force the assign of WEB1 folder to this site.
    There are not any other site that use this folder at moment!

Very thanks!
    Josef

2. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

:confused: This is weird! The webnumber should always start with one and should increase with 1 everytime you create a new web.
    Never heard of this behaviour...

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig uses the auto increment function from the mysql database tables for the web_id. The relevant column is the column doc_id of the table isp_isp_web. But dont change the doc_id's of existing sites or you will break the relations to the other database tables.

How did you import the data from the old server? If you imported it as database dum, you most likely imported the auto increment values from the old server as well.

4. adrenalinic

adrenalinic Member

hello.
    very thanks for fast response.
    I'm moving manualy only some sites.

within isp_isp_web in the column doc_id the ID number 1 is not assigned to any site, the first id used is the n° 4.

If I go to create new site, ispconfig assign sequential ID after the last present ID that is n° 18, and there are ID's from n° 1 to 3 that are avaibles.

I want create a new site with id n° 1, but if this is free how can assign to new site?

I have not make any kind of ispconfig db migration, i'm moving only some site from old to new server.

very thanks.
    josef