Frozen panel information and logs

Discussion in 'General' started by Aristides Barbara Neto, Aug 10, 2018.

1. I installed the ISPConfig3 panel on 06/08 and the logs on the monitor tab are frozen on 07/08.
    The logs of fail2ban, cron, system, queue of emails, etc. They are all frozen with information from 07/08.
    By the terminal, the tail -f /var/log/syslog command for example is displaying correctly.
    SO: Debian 9.

What can it be?
    Thank you

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please check with 'crontab -l' command as root user that the cron.sh cronjob in the root crontab is not commented out.

3. I discovered the error thanks to your response. Because of a "PHP Deprecated" error as per the line below, I saw a possible solution in git's ISP. But when I changed I did it wrong and so froze the panel logs. Now I've got it. It's OK.

PHP Deprecated: The each () function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/cron.inc.php on line 267

Now reviewing did again and so far I no longer receive the warning messages about "PHP Deprecated".

Is there any problem I change directly in the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/cron.inc.php? If I have an update to ISPConfig, would I lose these changes?

Now you are receiving only these warnings below:

Fri Aug 10 12:40:01 -03 2018 PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant openvz_tools - assumed 'openvz_tools' (this will throw an error in a future version of PHP) in / usr / local / ispconfig / server / lib / classes /cron.d/100-monitor_openvz.inc.php on line 72
    Fri Aug 10 12:40:01 -03 2018 PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant openvz_tools - assumed 'openvz_tools' (this will throw an error in a future version of PHP) in / usr / local / ispconfig / server / lib / classes /cron.d/100-monitor_openvz.inc.php on line 101

Thank you very much

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Actually, you can just ignore the messages or disable deprecated messages at all. They are just notices that a function will get removed in a future php version, they do not mean that something is not working.

5. I wanted to try a solution for this case. I understand they are just warning messages .. it bothers me these warning messages ... :D
    Thank you for your attention and help