Getting websites used harddisk space remotely

Discussion in 'General' started by Jepso, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Jepso

Jepso New Member

How can I get websites used harddisk space remotely?

Thanks in advance :)

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

It should be displayed in ISPConfig.

3. Piovec

Piovec New Member

Hi falko

Maybe I'm missing something but to my understanding the original question: how to obtain remotely used disk space of a web site wasn't answered.

I know one can click "Website quota (Harddisk)" and see "Used space" column in ISP Config, but how to get that remotely in XML? I can't find such data after calling sites_web_domain_get.

Thanks in advance
    Piovec

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can not query the monitor data from remote api. The function sites_web_domain_get fetches the website configuration data, not monitor data.

5. Piovec

Piovec New Member

Hello till

Thanks for the answer. Is that a general principle in ISP Config that monitoring data is not available in remote api? Are there any technical obstacles preventing from creating such making any attempt to create such feature pointles? Or can one try to develop it?

Best!
    Piovec

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The remote API exists to import data in ispconfig and to create website, custmers etc. from hosting websites directly in ispconfig. The monitor data is created by the server and not manualy and it is not required to create websites and custmers, so it can not be queried with the api.