going from ispconfig to 42go ISP-Manager

Discussion in 'General' started by bigger_travis, Nov 8, 2006.

1. bigger_travis

bigger_travis New Member

I am not sure if this is where i need to post this question. I have ispconfig installed on my server, it works great. but because it lacks the billing feature, i am going to have to upgrade to 42go ISP-Manager. I sent the form for the free trial download but after i submit the form, it just takes me to the home page, there is no confirmation, that was four days ago, so i am asuming they didn't get my request. anyway. hopefuly someone will reply to me. my concern is that i have several site on the current ispcofig, once i get the 42go ISP-Manager software, will i have to do a fresh install, or can i just upgrade to 42go ISP-Manager on the current ispconfig server keeping all the configuration?

Thanks in advance?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

All current ISPConfig versions have the billing features (Its exactly the same then in 42goISP). Maybe your ISPConfig version is too old, upgrade to the latest ISPConfig release.

Updating from ISPConfig to 42goISP is not possible.

The mail with the trial key was sent to your email address. Maybe your spamfilter has deleted the mail.

3. Norman

Norman Member HowtoForge Supporter

Does 42go have any advantages over the current ispconfig?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The only advantage of the current 42goISP release is the integrated remoting support.