Guide needed to activate / deactivate user from webhook

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by pannet1, Mar 3, 2024.

Tags:
  1. pannet1

pannet1 Member

Hi,

i have been using ispconfig for many years now. the number of customers have reduced drastically now and hence i have moved on from hosting business to developing some python software for the indian stock market.

i have found out that by sharing my server resource by allowing users to run the python program could bring in some much needed additional revenue.

i want to figure out if there is an API to activate and deactivate an user, provided they have renewed their monthly subscription

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. pannet1

pannet1 Member

This is a great news. Thanks for the info. I will create an app consuming this API and provide the link to the source here.

The payment gateways in India currently charges around 2% for each transaction and the there is an 18% tax on ecommerce. However fund transfer between bank accounts (both personal and merchant accounts) within sensible limits are currently. so planning to make a snail payment gateway .. in which customers will upload their payment proof and i will verify it manually and approve the subscription.

Thanks once again.

ahrasis likes this.
  4. ahrasis

ahrasis Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thanks. Hope to see more sharing like this.
    Wow! That is very expensive. Ours (in Malaysia) is between 1%-3% for credit card charges and 8% for sales and services tax (SST). I guess ours is still cheap.

pannet1 likes this.
  5. pannet1

pannet1 Member

ha ahrasis,
    i remember very well your letsencrypt guide helped me to setup my https correctly. after server upgrade, i am now having problem with https now from the initial setup. i will write a separate post on that.

good thing now is if i am doing some minimum transactions within a year ... i dont have to pay any tax or transaction charges through UPI, a form of digital payment run by government. It is also extended many countries just like Visa and Mastercard where people can transact in INR with lesser exchange rates and no transaction fee.