[HELP] E-Mails

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by memis, Jun 4, 2008.

1. memis

memis New Member

--English--
    My server is blocked by servers and Microsoft for that reason I can not send emails to Microsoft addresses.

As far as I was watching, I blocked that at the moment to send an email to change the panel headed programs.

Any solution to this problem?.

Date release ISPConfig 3 on CentOS?

--Español--
    Mi servidor se encuentra bloqueado por los servidores de Microsoft y por esa razon no puedo enviar emails a direcciones de Microsoft.

Por lo que estuve mirando, me lo bloquearon por que al momento de enviar un email le cambia el encabezado los programas del panel.

¿Alguna solución para este problema?.

¿Cuando van a poner ISPConfig 3 para CentOS?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please post the messages from your mail log file that apper when such a blocked mail is sent.

3. memis

memis New Member

What location mails logs?
    Viewing the records of mail?

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

The mail log is in the /var/log directory.

5. rutame

rutame Member

I think that happens because you server is in black list if you (like said you falko) search in logs you will can see the instructions for get out of that horrible list. I have the same problem some times (microsoft is so... ;)

6. memis

memis New Member

Link all's Mailogs.
    DOWN

Please HELP :'(

7. rutame

rutame Member

Try this (prueba esto) : go to that direction and follow the instructions.

"However, we also base our spam rating on the reputation of the sender. One way to positively impact the reputation of your IP is to obtain SPF/Sender ID records. This technology allows SmartScreen to better track emails from your IP, weeding out spoofed messages. You can find additional information on creating SPF records at http://www.microsoft.com/senderid "

Greetings (saludos)