HELP Getting my GET 304 Err Fixed

Discussion in 'General' started by Morons, May 13, 2010.

1. Morons

Morons Member

I get this error in /var/log/apache2/other_vhosts_access.log
    Code:
    www.domain.tld:80 [literal IP] - - [13/May/2010:10:14:57 +0200] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 304 211 "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"
    How i got there was by (finaly) rebuilt my old Ubuntu 7.04 ISPC 2 server and replaced it with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. All went well and I followed the 9.10 instructions. All mail work but all my web hosting is broken, Most sites run Joomla. All mySql data was properly restored using dump files (see my backup posting)
    The website site produces the following if visited that created the above log entry.
    Code:
    %%%USER%%% %%%PASSWORD%%% %%%FIRST_NAME%%% %%%LAST_NAME%%% %%%COMPANY%%% %%%EMAIL%%% %%%CP%%% %%%MANUAL%%%
    and the "View"Source"
    Code:
    %%%USER%%%
    %%%PASSWORD%%%
    %%%FIRST_NAME%%%
    %%%LAST_NAME%%%
    %%%COMPANY%%%
    %%%EMAIL%%%
    %%%CP%%%
    %%%MANUAL%%%
    <!-- CUSTOM STANDARD INDEX END //-->
    Please help I have no Idea where to start looking :confused:

2. Morons

Morons Member

Fixed

FIXED ;)

Being an IMBECILE, I did not change the default index page to the php one
    and also!
    ISPC 2 does not INSERT automatically the DB password and username nor does it display errors if if did not exist and you change it. Had to re-create the database privelages per database per website in phpmysql.

Thanx anycase.:cool: