Help installing ISPconfig On Raspberry pi 3

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by manarooo, May 9, 2017.

1. manarooo

manarooo New Member

Hi I want the correct way to install the control panel on Rasperi I follow the following method but did not work and when I enter the browser I get this message
    This site can’t be reached

192.168.178.61 refused to connect.
    Try:
    Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

----------------------------------------

# tar xzvf ISPConfig*
    # cd ispconfig3_install/install/
    # sudo php -q install.php
    -----------------------------------------

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You have to install the system requirements for ISPConfig first as described in the perfect server guides. The installation instructions can be found here: https://www.ispconfig.org/documentation/

If you use Raspbian, then one of the Debian guides should probably work.

3. manarooo

manarooo New Member

I apologize but I did not understand what is required. Should I buy the guide or what should I help?

4. till

No, you should not buy a guide. You should just follow the installation instructions (perfect server guides) which are available for free. You can find the links to the guides on the page that I posted.

5. manarooo

manarooo New Member

I tried all the steps but did not work and I lost hope

6. till

How should anybody help you when don't even post which steps did not work from perfect server installation tutorial and which exact error message you got. What you posted in #1 is just the finap step after you installed all prerequisites as described in the install guide and a server can not work of course without having the services installed that are needed for hosting. Go trough the debian perfect server guide that is the nearest match to your raspbian version step by step, execute each command and if one fails, post the exact error message.

7. Tuumke

Tuumke Active Member

till likes this.