Help installing ISPConfig on Ubuntu 7.10 Server

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Peasant Dave, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Peasant Dave

Peasant Dave New Member

I just finished installing and configuring a Ubuntu 7.10 Server by following the HowToForge.com guide and I was wondering how to install ISPConfig in command line. I don't have a GUI on my server and everywhere I look I can't seem to find the exact command to install ISPConfig.

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. Peasant Dave

Peasant Dave New Member

I already red that and it didn't help me. I was wounderuing if anybody can tell me the exact command to install it. Please?

4. devilslayer

devilslayer New Member

The command to install is within the Installation manual as Till said:

The commands you put into the shell / console I have made bold. Does that make it any clearer?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  5. devilslayer

devilslayer New Member

6. Peasant Dave

Peasant Dave New Member

First off, sorry for my spelling. Second of all how would I download ISPConfig in command line. I know those commands are to install ISPconfig but I need to download it first. How would I download it in command line. Thanks.

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can download ISPConfig with wget. Please have a look at the link that devilslayer posted above.

Code:
    wget http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ispconfig/ISPConfig-2.2.18.tar.gz?download

8. Peasant Dave

Peasant Dave New Member

Thanks devilslayer. You probably posted that as I was typing. Again thank you very much.