High cpu load for php fpm after upgrade to 3.1.2

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by arkehost, Mar 21, 2017.

1. arkehost

arkehost New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi,
    i've upgraded to 3.1.2 from 3.0.48 last week. All went fine but on webservers. On every vps php fpm is getting to 100% cpu for every user.
    Deb 7 , Apache 2.2.x , php5-fpm , php-5.6.x , php-7.1
    the smallest vps has 3vcpu with 6gb
    no matter which server or which php, is always the same. no problem before on any server. With 3.48 all was working like a charm.
    tried every php with dynamic or ondemand. the same.
    I also tried to recompile the additional php but nothing changed.
    Am i missing something? perhaps with permissions with new ispconfig 3.1.2?
    No particular errors are shown, only like a high load.
    help is very appreciated :)

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

An ISPConfig update neither alters the file or folder permissions of an existing website nor the website configuration of webs that were created with an older version and also not the PHP-FPM configuration of existing sites. So it is unlikely that your problem is related to the ISPConfig update, most likely you did some other things as well at that time like installing Linux updates or similar changes on the system?

3. arkehost

Yes, you're right. before upgrading i upgraded all systems...just to be sure :(
    Good is not ispconfig related, thanks.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If it affects custom PHP versions that you compiled on the system, then I would recommend trying to recompile them. Maybe the system update changed versions of libs that are compiled in which are causing the issue now.

5. arkehost

Sorry for my late reply and thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I've tried to recompile yet on one server without success, but will try again with a nice windoz-style reboot before. thanks.