How big is your biggest ISPconfig server

Discussion in 'General' started by rafael-ec, Jul 5, 2008.

1. rafael-ec

rafael-ec New Member

Hi all,

I am just curious and would like to know how many sites do you manage per ISPconfig server. I have an small vps with 512 MB ram and my ISPconfig has 10 websites. Not the biggest server in the world, but I have to tell you that it works pretty good :)

Regards,

Rafael

2. guardian

guardian Member

44 sites on a vps with 512 MB Ram

3. Ben

Ben Active Member Moderator

Well I guess it's also interesting about specs of those webs. If I just got static sites, than some hundreds of webs won't be a problem.
    But with some dynamic webpage webs with some bigger DB apps your VPS will run out of CPU load ;)

I am running 50 webs, each with let's say 3 to 5 codomains (avg over all codomains), 4 bigger DB apps on a 3,2GHz P IV, 1GB RAM.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I run a server 245 sites, most of them are small and static but some larger database driven sites are also on the server. This is a really old server, Celeron 2 GHZ with 500 MB RAM which will be replaced soon. But it still runs well and the load is most of the time < 0.8

5. pakogah

pakogah New Member

Primary Server
    For Customer - A Dedicated Server - HP DL380G1 (a Intel Pentium III 1Ghz, 640MB Memory and 3x36GB SCSI Raid5) hosting 22 sites (all of them using DB - for Wordpress and Joomla) and hopefully counting up :D:D

Secondary Server
    For Backup Purpose + Secondary NameServer
    Dedicated Server HP 400 (a PII 400Mhz, 256MB Memory, 3x9GB SCSI Raid0 + 1x18GB) ....soon....

I know the server specs seems cheap... but it is the dedicated server that I am can afford :):)
    ________
    VOLCANO VAPORIZER

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011