How can I add a webpage to ISPConfig?

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by webguyz, Oct 12, 2014.

1. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

I want to add a program under the TOOLS icon. I need to add an item on the TOOLS menu and then add a php program inside of ISPConfig?

Is there any info on how to extend or customize ISPConfig itself? Anyone done something like this and can give me some pointers on where to start?

Or is everything going to change when the next version of ISPConfig comes out in the next few weeks when the system them will be Bootstrap'ed?

Thanks!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. webguyz

Till,

Is this the correct link?? What I'm trying to do is incorporate a php app (MonstaFTP) which is a FTP based file manager and fit it inside the ISPConfig interface. When a user goes to tools -> File Manager I will give them a list of all their websites and they can choose one and it runs the MonstaFTP program, but inside the ISPconfig screens. Right now I have it running as a separate app but would like to make it look more integrated.

Thanks!

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, thats the corect link. See attachment to my post in the thread that I posted the link to.

5. webguyz

Till,

Would it be possible to add an entire app (like osTicket) within ISPConfig menu system similar to your mail app? I guess since your using Ajax it would not matter. The only thing you would have to deal with is your menu's getting overwritten when ISPConfig updates version.

Wonder if others have integrated open source apps within the ISPConfig menuing system and have any tips. Anybody out there integrate an entire app within ISPConfig and live to tell the tale? :) Trying to make it look like the apps is integrated instead of going off to another website.

Thanks!