How do I change/get rid of Admin:Admin???

Discussion in 'General' started by hyperclock, Aug 29, 2005.

1. hyperclock

hyperclock New Member

How do I build a module???

Hi,
    Good work on ISPConfig.

I'd also like to know how the modules are built, I have a couple of ideas that I'd like to try & then send them to you guys at the dev (if it works). :)

Sorry found the answer to my question "editng admin password". (i suppose being up 3days & 2 nights wasn't a good idea). :eek:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You mean packages like the webmail and phpmyadmin packages?

3. hyperclock

hyperclock New Member

Yes, i think so.

What I'd like to do is something in php that will allow me to order Domains from my supplier for customer. At this time when I order I have to order using my data then transfer to the customer. This should be done with a script- making it a lot less work for me since I'm doing all of this on my :cool: own.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Have you had a look at the ISPConfig code already?

You can do this by adding a small applet to the Tools section or by adding forms to the main ISP-Manager section. Another choice will be to make an extra module of it like the DNS-manager.

5. hyperclock

hyperclock New Member

Yes some parts of it. I'll try that later today.
    Thanx, I'll keep you informed & post it when (if) this does what it's supposed to.

6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You could use additional software like Whois.Cart ( http://whoiscart.net/ ) for this. Maybe you can integrate it into ISPConfig... :)