How do I change the roundcube logo to my own?

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by zustudios, Aug 30, 2016.

1. zustudios

zustudios Member

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Looks like you set the location via $config['s kin_logo'] (withought the space char between 's' and 'kin', which appears to be a banned word in the forums here):

3. zustudios

zustudios Member

Ok,seems like it will work except where is the "images" folder I uploaded it to /etc/roundcube/header_logo.png . It looked like it tried to change it but the picture is broken.
    "edit"
    I uploaded it to: /usr/share/roundcube/skins/larry/images/ I changed the picture to roundcube_logo.png

I made changes to: /etc/roundcube/config.inc.php

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  4. VVCARES1

VVCARES1 New Member

To change the roundcube webmail login page attributes via custom config file..
    Actually roundcube is very flexible to change many things. All the attributes are in the main config file to play over. Here the idea we provide is not to go and change anything on the original config file, but we adding our custom webmail config file together with the original. So,in future if there is any updates, we simply just include this custom file again - That's it..!
    Tricks to change Roundcube webmail title, logo image, f
    ref: vvcares blog
    Create a new file called 'custom_config.inc.php'
    Include these attributes inside the php file
    $rcmail_config['username_domain'] = '%n';
    preg_match("/[^\.\/]+\.[^\.\/]+$/", $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'], $matches);
    $rcmail_config['product_name'] = $matches[0];
    $rcmail_config['skin_logo'] = '../logo.png';

Place this file into the same location of the original config file (Eg: /etc/roundcube/custom_config.inc.php)
    Include this file entry at after the very last line of the roundcube webmail's config.inc.php
    Eg:
    // end of config file
    include 'custom_config.inc.php';