How to decontaminate the IP divided

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by misterm, Dec 23, 2005.

1. misterm

misterm Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello with do all,

I know that they is the festivals of Christmas, but I would like to have myself how one makes to decontaminate or even remove the IP divided?

example:

http://ps2.pictographic.be/

Yours sincerely

MM:eek: :eek:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If you see this page, you configured the website wrong. Why do you want to remove it, it simply shows that there is an error how you configured a particular site.

3. misterm

This is possible to redirect a local IP

Hello,
    Example: Is this possible to redirect the address room of the server 2 (192.168.254.5) towards the address room of the server 1 (192.168.254.2), or the opposite, while passing by ispconfig?

IS THIS POSSIBLE????

Thank you

MM:confused:

4. till

ISPConfig has name based vhosts, not IP based! You cannot redirect an IP, only a vhost. Have a look at the mod_rewrite documentation for apache.

5. misterm

:mad: :mad: :mad:

TILL, EC IS NOT that ONLY I AI TO REQUIRE, I ask whether with ispconfig, one all simply address IP on another address IP, with server DNS, I can redirect do not speak English well, BUT, it there with limits.

MM:mad: :mad: :mad:

6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

To be honest, I have some difficulties in understanding what you want. Maybe you can rephrase it?

7. till

Misterm,

I always try to understand your posts. Sometimes its not easy and maybe i misunderstand what you are asking. But if i try to be friendly to you, i encourage you to be friendly to all the guys that answer your posts and dont CRY here at the forum or put always :mad: smileys in your posts.

Till

8. misterm

Sorry

Ok, I excuse myself to all the 2, but I try to ask to you whether with ispconfig(server 192.168.254.2), by activating a ps2.pictographic.be, domain name, for example, is to redirect on the address the local IP 192.168.254.5, is I do not fall on address IP to divide. Thank you;)

9. falko

If I understand you right, you want to have a web site ps2.pictographic.be on 192.168.254.5, and you don't want to see the "Shared IP" page?

That's easy. Did you add 192.168.254.5 to the IP list under Management -> Server -> Settings? Then you can simply create a new web site for ps2.pictographic.be in ISPConfig, and as IP address you select 192.168.254.5.

The only problem I see is that you're in a local network, and you can forward ports from your router to only one local IP address (for example, you can forward port 80 to 192.168.254.2 or 192.168.254.5, but not to both at the same time).

10. misterm

OK thank you, but

OK thank you, but if I activate this process that you gives me, if I activate not field (ps2.pictographic.be) is I point it on address IP 192.168.254.5, with simply the management of DNS is not by creating Web site.

Thank you falco

MM;)

11. misterm

Notice till & falko

Till & falko, if you reçevez this message, I have to carry out the instructions of falko, is when I change address IP, it always gives me the same message "Shared IP", I have like something to acknowledge you, but I do not seek any time not to change technology, I makes test for the moment with the system of "BlueQuartz", it is for that that I seek the solution to change IP.

MM:eek:

12. falko

Can you describe exactly what you did?

13. misterm

Falko, falko, I try to find a solution....

I seek a solution, for connect my 2 eme PC (192.168.254.5) on the Net, the system of exploitation is a CENTOS, on a admin (BlueQuartz), I do not seek starting from ISPConfig, I seek a solution for the future of a company is for these customers who this finds inside his servers, here is my goal.

The config of the network is:

Server 1 (ISPconfig, 192.168.254.2)
    Server 2 (BlueQuartz, 192.168.254.5)

I try to connect the server 2 starting from the 1st server 1.

Well with you

MM:confused: ;)

14. falko