How to manually start quota notification on multi server setup

Discussion in 'General' started by rwestebbe, May 5, 2023.

1. rwestebbe

rwestebbe New Member

Hi,
    wie have a problem with our quota notifications (web, traffic, db and mail). For debugging reasons I would like to start the the notification script manually, but I can't figure out how to do this. Is there anybody out there, who can help?

Bye
    Richard

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seach the forum for cron_debug.php to get examples of debugging cron plugins.

3. rwestebbe

rwestebbe New Member

Hi,
    thanks for the answer. I tried to trigger notifications via

Code:
    php /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_debug.php --cronjob=300-quota_notify.inc.php
    but didn't get a message. Though I guess this might come because I already recieved a warning today and the configuration is set to one warning per day. I'll give it another try next week.

Bye
    Richard

4. ggallo

ggallo New Member

If I remember right, there is a problem with quota notifications for a while.
    Only admin receives notifications, resellers and clients do not get the e-mails with quota warnings. I think I saw on Gitlab that the resolution is planned for the 3.2.10 release.

5. rwestebbe

rwestebbe New Member

Thanks for your replay, I tried to look into the roadmap for 3.2 on Gitlab, but couldn't even find the roadmap. But thanks for the Information, I'll keep in mind.

6. ggallo

ggallo New Member

7. rwestebbe

rwestebbe New Member

Thank you for your help, that's great. :)