How to open phpmyadmin directly?

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by Devin Barker, Jun 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Devin Barker

Devin Barker New Member

Hello everyone,
    I just need a small help. I actually want to open PHPMyAdmin directly from Ip like other hosts do server.com/phpmyadmin but when I try to open with my IP 11.111.11.111/phpmyadmin or 11.111.11.111:8080/phpmyadmin it's showing 404 error page.

Is there anyone can help me with this please?
    Thanks,

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Why?
    Anyway, I just tested, it does work on my ISPConfig host. I guess you are not using ISPConfig?

Devin Barker and ahrasis like this.
  3. exynenem

exynenem Member

Depending on the webserver you may have to use the ISPConfig application port which is 8081 instead of 8080.

Devin Barker likes this.
  4. Devin Barker

Devin Barker New Member

Thanks for your reply. Actually we are doing some experiments and we don't want to login again and again to ISPConfig panel. It will be awesome if we can directly login to PHPMyAdmin

5. Devin Barker

Devin Barker New Member

Our port is 8080 but I tried 8081 is also not working. Can you please confirm which address worked for you?

6. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

7. michelangelo

michelangelo Active Member

Port 8081 is afaik only an option if you run Nginx as webserver.
    Default ISPConfig port is port 8080, unless it was changed by the admin of the box.

If you can reach the control panel over port 8080 then phpmyadmin should be reachable over the same port.
    You should also check the webserver log files for errors or other misbehaviour/misconfiguration.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022