How to transform the dyndns site wanted

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by ferasfm, May 21, 2009.

1. ferasfm

ferasfm New Member

I have a router
    I have a site to install the ip dyndns
    I have a server debian and works excellent
    Question is how to transform the sites run by, for example, ferasfm1.com ferasfm2.com from inside the network everything is working well and I want to go on the site from outside the network from the Internet, I have another I want to dyndns ferasfm.com works to the site wanted

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If your site works fine from internal, then there is nothing to be configured on your server. Just configure your router to forward port 80 to the IP of your server and configure the router with your dyndns account that you have for your domains.

3. ferasfm

ferasfm New Member

Which is true to say that worked, as I said, but the problem is that I have more than one site, how I want to open dydnds guides me and I entered the site I'm there more than one site on the server????

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Just create CNAME records for your domains/hostnames that point to your DynDNS hostname.

5. ferasfm

ferasfm New Member

Hey, what do you mean Can you give me the example of fishing permit
    ferasfm.dyndns.tv
    sait =ferasfm.com
    ===========
    Do you add true
    Go to DNS Manager
    records
    CNAME
    New
    Can I put Hostname domain ferasfm.com produced
    And add Target ferasfm.dyndns.tv / ferasfm.com
    Is it true, I hope you reply and I thank you with all my heart to help me

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  6. BorderAmigos

BorderAmigos New Member

One issue you may be running into is if you are trying to set up the dyndns.tv on your dns. I think it would have to be set up on their dns servers pointing the subdomain to your server and also to your name servers. Then your other sites could be handled by your local name server.

I have 5 sites up and running under ISPConfig3. One of them is thru the DNS servers at dyndns.com but not using their domain name. And I only do that for the dynamic IP update my router will automatically do if my IP changes. I may dump them if my own updating scheme works ok.

7. ferasfm

ferasfm New Member

====================
    Thank you, and anyone who wants to help me but I did not understand the meaning of an important and
    Could even give me an example with the steps Besitp so absorbed

8. BorderAmigos

BorderAmigos New Member

uff. huh? What is your native language? Maybe better if someone could help you that way. I only know English y Español.

9. ferasfm

ferasfm New Member

First, I do not like to comment on what you have written for which I requested Besit and is an example of this is not a miracle because I had a slip to me but why did it work??? Please give me an example and unfortunately, on the whole Anamn palestine