How used differently my file php.ini

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by misterm, Jun 3, 2008.

1. misterm

misterm Member HowtoForge Supporter

hello, I would like a help to use the file php.ini to activate parameters which n' one nothing to have with the base file which is used, how I must make for activated this file in the site used, which parameter which I must carry out so that functions.

MM;)

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

3. misterm

Ok, is how this is placed…

Falko, thank you for your assistance, but how, I make to place on a Web site for example, for example with ISPConfig, or by, a file .htaccess for example, says me, thank you for your assistance…

MM ;)

4. falko

You can place the .htaccess file in the document root (e.g. /var/www/web1/web).
    In addition to that, I'd add this to the Apache Directives field of the web site:
    Code:
    <Directory /var/www/web1/web>
    AllowOverride All
    </Directory>

5. misterm

Thank you for this answer

Hello Falko, Merci for this answer that j' waited, then, if I include/understand your answer well, in the file " htaccess" qu' do I have to carry out like operation, like this:

thank you for your falko assistance

MM ;)

6. falko

7. misterm

Hello falko, I wanted to add .htaccess to change the bond of the php.ini like this for example:

By respecting your config that j' have to add in " Apache" Directives; , but that does not function, j' did something which was not necessary or to forget, or qu' to add like line to have good the config in my .htaccess

MM :confused:;)

8. misterm

Hello falko, your method with AllowOverride All, that goes perfectly, but, c' is a question, but, you are on, it does not exist a code to specify the way, other that the way current of the file php.ini, thank you for your assistance in any case

MM;)