.htaccess

Discussion in 'General' started by erik, Sep 27, 2006.

1. erik

erik New Member

After upgrading to 2.2.6 (fedora core 4) I've experienced some problems.

I'm unable to protect files/directories through web-ftp (if I do this i get the following error: Failed to open /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/temp/hta_35QuJp), php.ini isn't incuded anymore (i've copied php.ini to php.d and now it is included) and set_ini() isn't working.

Has someone simular problems and more important does some know how to solve these problems?

Thanks!

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

I've never had such a problem...
    Is SELinux disabled on your system?

3. erik

erik New Member

Yep, SELinux is disabled.

4. falko

What's the output of
    Code:
    ls -la /root/ispconfig/php
    ? Are there any errors in /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs/error_log?

5. erik

erik New Member

the out come of ls -la /root/ispconfig/php is
    I have a lot of errors from /root/ispconfig/httpd/logs/error_log but I think these are relevant
    The rest of the errors are phpmyadmin related

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Have you changed anything manually in the php.ini file in /root/ispconfig/php/php.ini e.g. enabling safemode?

7. erik

erik New Member

safemode is disabled for /root/ispconfig/php/php.ini and /etc/php.d/php.ini, and there are no changes made in /root/ispconfig/php/php.ini

The funny thing is that I can protect folders in some other websites.

PS. I forgot to mention the following, when I updated tho version 2.2.6 the diskspace ran out and the installation was aborted. ISPConfig was completly unusable. I cleaned up my disk and reinstalled ISPConfig again.

8. erik

erik New Member

Okay, I solved one problem. In the folder was a .htpasswd file present. when I removed this file I could reset the username and password through web-ftp.

Now the set_init() (for site created with ISPConfig) issue... I have absolutly no idea where to start with this problem.

9. falko

Where exactly are you using this function? In a web site run by the main Apache? Anything in Apache's error log? What does the disable_functions line look like in your php.ini?

10. erik

erik New Member

I'm using the function in the main Apache on ISPConfig created domains.

disable_functions is undefined ('disable_functions =') in the php.ini

The output of /etc/httpd/logs/error_log is numerous of the following error/notice

11. falko

12. erik

erik New Member

Okay... solved the problem with the error_log too :D!

The problem with ini_set() was no problem at all. I just didn't test the right things (I'm such a rookie).

Thanks for all you're help Falko!!!!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2006