Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by krupx, Aug 1, 2005.
I can't log users in the ispconfig panel
ftp and webmail works
Mailuser Login = on
If you have used: user = admin and password = admin and the login failed, please check the ISPConfig database.
1) Was the mySQL database created correctly? You can check this with e.g. phpMyAdmin.
2) Are the database connection settings in the ISPConfig configuartion file correct?
The location of the file is:
Attached a small testscript to check your ISPConfig database settings.
1) Download the attached .zip file.
2) Extract the file and copy the test_ispconfig.php file to the /tmp directory of your server
3) run this command to execute the test script:
/root/ispconfig/php/php -q /tmp/test_ispconfig.php
i have my user in isp_isp_user
but not here sys_user
and web_mailuser_login is set to 1
This is correct!
In sys_user there are only the controlpanel users. Please read the manual
for the difference regarding clients, resellers and email users and where
they can login.
The mailuser login is under:
Separate names with a comma.