i need help! isp2

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by xinhvatra, Mar 24, 2009.

1. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

i want to change some functions and and interfaces of ispconfig2. ex:divide webftp into file manager function and ftp function. and reject some functions i don't want to use.can you tell me what i need to do with the source code.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You will find all interface files in the directory /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/. In the subdirectory /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_file/ you will find the files that are responsible for the Web-FTP. The Librarys used by ispconfig are in the directory /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/

3. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

thanks for your reply. i will try my self and ask you later

4. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

i want to add a form as file manager with the form designer of ispconfig but a can't add or delete any form as a admin.can you tell me what to do

5. till

th filemanager does not use the form editor for its forms. the form editor is only used for the forms that are directly connected to the mysql database.

6. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

my job is to change the source code to change isp as i want.where the source codes locate? i can change it or not

7. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

See post #2.

8. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

i'm sorry.my knowledge is not good.but when i want to change function and interface of isp.there is only a way is to change php code.if have another way?:confused: sorry with my english

9. till

If you want to change the way ispconfig works you will have to change php code, the templates files and you may have to use the form editor. I posted you the locations in #2. ISPConfig is not sa simple software, so if you dont have good php an HTML knowledge you should not try to change it.

10. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

thanks for your reply

11. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

i just downloaded ispconfig 2.2.31 and i want to update from 2.2.30.i update through Management--->update manager-->update.i browse to pakage 2.2.31 and click install but failed.can i update with this way or i must install isp from the beginning with the command in shell

12. till

Updates have always to be installed on the shell. Take a look at the relesae notes. The package insaller in the interface is for the .pkg files like phpmyadmin.

13. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

with web-ftp.when i want to upload a zip file:*.zip .can i extract this file after uploading or can i zip a file for downloading. where is this function locating?

14. till

The web FTP has no function to unpack zip files.

15. xinhvatra

xinhvatra New Member

thank you!