I think I am almost there one major problem left

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by benkong2, Aug 2, 2005.

1. benkong2

benkong2 New Member

Do I have to start over or can I just fix this error. my current dyndns domani is benkong2.ath.cx I just registered a domain today and it must not be available asof yet. What can I do?

I got all the way through the installation to the question(s).
    All prerequisites are fulfilled.
    Here we go...
    Please enter your MySQL server:****
    Please enter your MySQL user:****
    Please enter your MySQL password:****
    OK
    Please enter a name for the ISPConfig database (e.g. db_ispconfig):**********
    Please enter the IP address of the ISPConfig web (e.g. 192.168.0.1):192.168.1.70
    OK
    Please enter the host name (e.g. www):www
    Please enter the domain (e.g. xyz.de):bdavis.org
    ERROR: The URL is not reachable! The installation routine stops here!

2. benkong2

benkong2 New Member

oops! it says it completed but this does not look correct

any suggestions?
    All prerequisites are fulfilled.
    Here we go...

Warning: main(config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/benjamin/downloads/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 624

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/benjamin/downloads/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 624

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/benjamin/downloads/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 634
    Could not connect to db
    Restarting some services...
    ./setup2: line 831: [: ==: unary operator expected
    ./setup2: line 849: /etc/rc.d/init.d/ispconfig_server: No such file or directory
    Congratulations! Your ISPConfig system is now installed. If you had to install quota, please take the steps described in the installation manual. Otherwise your system is now available without reboot.

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You did a second install with the same sources, didn't you? Don't do that. If an installation fails, delete the directory install_ispconfig and untar the sources again, then run

Code:
    cd install_ispconfig
    ./setup
    In your case I suggest that you delete the directories /home/admispconfig and /root/ispconfig before (if they exist).