I think thank you is in order

Discussion in 'General' started by DVS, Jun 11, 2007.

1. DVS

DVS New Member

I'm getting all philosophical this morning and like Alanis I wanna just start singing and say thank you.

I don't think any body here can truly sum up in one post exactly how much this forum has helped people out and what it has meant to how many people and how much effort goes into maintaining it. The amount of patients a moderator needs and the number of late nights are but a drop in the ocean compared to all the other characteristics needed to successfully host an open source project and forum of this caliber.

The amount of times I bit off more than I can chew hoping (now knowing) that some how some body will help me find the way thru the maze in which I dumped myself into. I remember my first post where falko helped out - my cable wasn't plugged in...my last post - my DNS settings all wrong. These are two of my many "stupid moments" and you can laugh with me cause I'm sure some of you had similar or worse cases. I'm not even getting to the really difficult situations they've helped me out of - by way of this forum or the How To's.

To till and falko (and everybody else doing there bid on this site)

Thank you is not enough.

2. payne

payne New Member

That's true,i fully agree with you. But i think it isn't right forum for this thread.:rolleyes:

3. Leszek

Leszek Member

That's right - great job guys !!!
    Thanks a lot !!!