Impossible to get Simpleinvoices running.

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by rawe28, Nov 15, 2008.

1. rawe28

rawe28 New Member

Hi,

I´ve tried to install Simpleinvoices now for 7 times and it is impossible to get it to work. I´ve tried the Howto, and I´ve tried the ReadMe, but it will not do.
    I can connect to the /simpleinvoices/pdf and it will create the google site, but when I trie to connect to /simpleinvoices, I got this warning.

I did not turn the authentification by now, because I now from previous times, it will not work too.

I would be very glad, if somebody could lend a helping hand, because I have no more ideas and I would like to use the Application, because I like it.

Thanks in advance

Ralph

I´m on a Debian-etch Root-Server (Hetzner, DS6000) with ISPConfig, SMF and Wordpress installation. They all do fine.
    Code:
    Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f3bc781459' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%B7^B76^B761AC6B%%header.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%B7^B76^B761AC6B%%header.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%B7^B76^B761AC6B%%header.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f3bc79140d' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%D8^D84^D844F6B0%%menu.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%D8^D84^D844F6B0%%menu.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%D8^D84^D844F6B0%%menu.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f3bc792079' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%26^263^263E4488%%main.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%26^263^263E4488%%main.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%26^263^263E4488%%main.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f3bc79be6a' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%D2^D2A^D2A042B6%%home.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%D2^D2A^D2A042B6%%home.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%D2^D2A^D2A042B6%%home.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f3bc79cae4' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%4E^4ED^4ED298BA%%footer.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%4E^4ED^4ED298BA%%footer.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%4E^4ED^4ED298BA%%footer.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The cahche directory is not writable for the apache user. run chmod 777 on the cache directory.

3. rawe28

rawe28 New Member

Thanks, but Idid this befor with the command from the Howto.
    so I`ve done it now again with the command from the ReadMe.
    This is, what it shows:

Code:
    www:/var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices# chmod -Rv 777 cache*
    mode of `cache' retained as 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrtKfKk4A' changed to 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrtetAjMn' changed to 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrt9Gxg5V' changed to 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrtycYrou' changed to 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrtoNlhJ2' changed to 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    www:/var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices# chmod -Rv 777 cache*
    mode of `cache' retained as 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrtKfKk4A' retained as 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrtetAjMn' retained as 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrt9Gxg5V' retained as 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrtycYrou' retained as 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    mode of `cache/wrtoNlhJ2' retained as 0777 (rwxrwxrwx)
    www:/var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices#
    Pointig my Browser to the adress again, it say´s still something:

Code:
    Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f4c40a98dc' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%B7^B76^B761AC6B%%header.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%B7^B76^B761AC6B%%header.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%B7^B76^B761AC6B%%header.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f4c40b4e37' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%D8^D84^D844F6B0%%menu.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%D8^D84^D844F6B0%%menu.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%D8^D84^D844F6B0%%menu.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f4c40b5b70' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%26^263^263E4488%%main.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%26^263^263E4488%%main.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%26^263^263E4488%%main.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f4c40be86d' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%D2^D2A^D2A042B6%%home.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%D2^D2A^D2A042B6%%home.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%D2^D2A^D2A042B6%%home.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing temporary file './cache/wrt491f4c40bf5d7' in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.Smarty-include]: Unable to access ./cache//%%4E^4ED^4ED298BA%%footer.tpl.php in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include(./cache//%%4E^4ED^4ED298BA%%footer.tpl.php) [function.Smarty-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258

Warning: Smarty::include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache//%%4E^4ED^4ED298BA%%footer.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web9/web/simpleinvoices/include/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1258
    what it could be?

Ralph

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The directory were smarty tries to write its files is still not accessible. run:

chmod -R /var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices/cache

5. rawe28

rawe28 New Member

Sorry, butI do´nt know, what I should put there for "operand":eek:

Code:
    www:/var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices# chmod -R /var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices/cache
    chmod: missing operand after `/var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices/cache'
    Try `chmod --help' for more information.
    www:/var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices# chmod -R /var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices/cache/
    chmod: missing operand after `/var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices/cache/'
    Try `chmod --help' for more information.
    www:/var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices#

6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Try

Code:
    chmod -R 777 /var/www/web8/web/simpleinvoices/cache