Inbound Email Cannot Function without the IMAP c-client Libraries enabled / compiled

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Bob Hall, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Bob Hall

Bob Hall New Member

Greetings;
    I have set up and am running: The perfect Server - Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf) with Apache, PHP, MySQL, PureFTPD, Bind, Postfix, Dovecot and Ispconfig 3. I have set up a few websites on the server with no problem - I've even been able to successfully set up email domains and send / receive emails no problem. Today I set up a site for the software SuiteCrm and installed it no problem - I love ISPConfig!!
    The problem I'm having however is with the following error I get trying to configure the inbound MAPI email in side of the SuiteCrm site. I get this error message: Inbound Email cannot function without the IMAP c-client libraries enabled/compiled with the PHP module. An additional side note, I can get the outbound email working with gmail (not my first choice) but I cannot not get it to work with the internal mail server on the VM but that's not a big deal - the inbound email is more important to me.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to give me!
    Bob

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please check that the php imap module is installed, run:

apt-get install php5-imap

3. Bob Hall

Bob Hall New Member

Hi There;
    I ran the command and it advises me that it's already installed and the latest version.
    Any other suggestions?
    Thanks;
    Bob

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Then the php-map library of the operating system seems to be incompatible with the cms or neds a different compile options. In this case you might have to compile a custom php version with the exact settings that this cms requires. you should ask the vendor of that system why it is not compatble with the standard standard imap library from ubuntu and how to solve that or which exact php compile options this software requires for a custom php version.