Installation issue adding slave servers

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by kennethlmartin, Oct 11, 2010.

1. kennethlmartin

kennethlmartin New Member

I'm trying to add a mail server as slave to my web server. I previously had everything functioning properly but I took down my mail server erased it and created an additional mail server so I could glusterfs to mirror the content for the mail servers. Everything is working great in that area and now I'm ready to install ISPConfig and add them back to my web server. I deleted records for all email accounts in ISPconfig's control panel and also deleted the mail server from there as well. Now when I try to install ISPConfig back on to the mail server that was previously connected and working I get the following error when trying to connect to the master server. any help?

Adding ISPConfig server record to database.

ERROR: Unable to set rights of user in master database: dbispconfig Error: Table 'dbispconfig.sys_remoteaction' doesn't exist

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please ensure that the master server is updated to ispconfig 3.0.3 before you try to add a slave with the 3.0.3 version as every major relaese adds new database tables, so the master has to use the same ispconfig version then the slave.