Installing ISPConfig on a SuSE 9 SLES box

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by pborm, Jun 2, 2006.

1. pborm

pborm New Member

Hi all, I'm trying to install ISPConfig on a SuSE 9 SLES 64 bit box. I went through the instructions from this thread, http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2350&highlight=Suse , with no luck. Basically, I get through the installation and hit this error message...

ERROR: The PHP binary coming with ISPConfig does not work properly on your system! The installation routine stops here!

I checked through what I have installed, I have the development files and files for zlib, php, and all the other requirements. I've read before that this linux version isn't supported by ISPConfig, but I really like the look of this product and would very much like to make this work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. pborm

pborm New Member

correction, here is the last few lines of the error message....

./setup2: line 794: ispconfig_tmp/php/bin/php: No such file or directory
    job-working-directory: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
    ERROR: The PHP binary coming with ISPConfig does not work properly on your system! The installation routine stops here!
    job-working-directory: could not get current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This is the final error that is always shown if anything goes wrong during installation. There must be some other errors before. Have you got some errors in the output during php compilation.