Integration ispconfig - roundcube 1.0 no more work ?

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Stoned, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Stoned

Stoned New Member

I'm try to configure a server with centos 6.5 + apache + ispconfig + roundcube + ispconfig to roundcube plugin, but the "account" tab on roundube not want to appear...
    I see that there are some difference from 0.9 and 1.0 version of roundcube (only one config file, main config variable now is $config (instead of $rcmail_config))...it's possibile that somewhat broke the compatibility of plugin ?
    Someone have tried if the ispconfig plugin work with new roundcube ?

2. Horfic

Horfic Member

their are little changes, the identity select field will not work, needs patching, but account etc works for me out of the box.

did you enable the plugin in the config? also do not forget to add before all ispconfig plugins the jqueryui

3. Stoned

Stoned New Member

This is my section $config['plugins'] in defaults.inc.php

Code:
    $config['plugins'] = array("jqueryui", "ispconfig3_account", "ispconfig3_autoreply", "ispconfig3_pass", "ispconfig3_spam", "ispconfig3_fetchmail", "ispconfig3_filter", "ispconfig3_forward", "ispconfig3_wblist");
    It seems to be ok: i only removed auto-select plugin.
    I also try to re-install the plugin through svn, but always same problem: no "account" tab...
    How can i make a little "debug" to know where is the problem ?

4. Horfic

Horfic Member

5. Stoned

Stoned New Member

Yes. I try also the svn version, but nothing....

6. Horfic

Horfic Member

i will test it again and tell you the result

7. pulpet99

pulpet99 New Member

Hi, I'am working on it too. I have added

Code:
    $config['plugins'] = array("jqueryui", "ispconfig3_account", "ispconfig3_autoreply", "ispconfig3_pass", "ispconfig3_spam", "ispconfig3_fetchmail", "ispconfig3_filter", "ispconfig3_forward", "ispconfig3_wblist");
    inside config -> config.inc.php and i can see plugins from roundcube settings. Problem is, when I try to change password or anything else. I always get:

Soap Error: You do not have the permissions to access this function.

I have Ispconfig3.0.5.4p1, Ubuntu LTS 12.04.4 and i don't know what to do next. I have been tried adding lines from
    Code:
    ispconfig3_accounts/config/config.inc.php
    and changed $rcmail_config to $config but without results. Login with soap works, but I don't know why it cant see permitions. Remote user have checked eeverything, mail, dns, server, from ispconfig remote user.

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The error means that you havent added a remote user in ispconfig that has all the permissions as decsribed in the roundcube install instructions.

9. pulpet99

pulpet99 New Member

But I have also tried this:

Code:
    UPDATE `remote_user` SET `remote_functions` = 'mail_user_get,mail_user_update,mail_alias_get,mail_forward_get,mail_forward_add,mail_forward_update,mail_spamfilter_user_get,mail_spamfilter_user_add,mail_spamfilter_user_update,mail_fetchmail_get,mail_fetchmail_add,mail_fetchmail_update,mail_fetchmail_delete,mail_user_filter_get,mail_user_filter_add,mail_user_filter_update,mail_user_filter_delete' WHERE `remote_user`.`remote_username` = 'TestRemoteUser' LIMIT 1 ;
    without any result.

10. till

11. pulpet99

pulpet99 New Member

It tells:

Code:
    Go to your ISPconfig panel and add a new remote user. (Tab "servers" > "Remote users")

Tick

Client functions
    Server functions
    Mail user functions
    Mail alias functions
    Mail fetchmail functions
    Mail user filter functions
    Mail spamfilter user functions
    Mail spamfilter policy functions
    Mail spamfilter whitelist functions
    Mail spamfilter blacklist functions
    But I can't find "Client functions"

My screenshots:
    https://pliki.nikczemny.pl/public.php?service=files&t=c12bd8df443861b8e257043a0b41cf88
    https://pliki.nikczemny.pl/public.php?service=files&t=fc16600aa8925fe12e07926265f42450

12. till

Either you have not ISPConfig 3.0.5.4p1 installed, you are not logged in as admin or you have the client module disabled for the admin, which is required to use the roundcube plugin.

13. pulpet99

pulpet99 New Member

YOU ARE MY GOD! Client module was disabled :D Now everything works fine.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  14. chicken12

chicken12 New Member

I followed these instructions on a new install of ISPconfig and Roundcube 1.0.3. I see the account section but am getting "Soap Error: Bad Request" on most of the links in account. Any idea on where I can start troubleshooting? Thanks!!

15. FirstSoul

FirstSoul New Member

16. FirstSoul

FirstSoul New Member

I'm a idiot -.- i've found it. i go an slap myself. sorry.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  17. karalitani

karalitani New Member

the autoreply does not load for me, any ideas to get it to work???
    (everything else loads up right away)

18. vk1003

vk1003 New Member

Hi Till

We are also getting Soap Error : Bad request on our roundcube webmail. When the user logs in and attempts to change the password its giving this error. Can you kindly help what setting needs to be done and where to sort this issue.

19. vk1003

vk1003 New Member

did any one fixed this issue can you pls tell some step by step point to help me sort it.

20. phamels

phamels Member

I had the same issue. It seemed to be a jQuery UI problem.
    Here is what i did to fix it:

set the proper timezone in your Roundcube defaults.inc.php:
    Code:
    $config['timezone'] = 'Europe/Brussels'; 
    (for example)

Then in your config.inc.php, on the plugins line, make sure you load the jqueryui plugin before you load the ispconfig3_* plugins.
    example:
    Code:
    $config['plugins'] = array('jqueryui', 'additional_message_headers', 'emoticons', 'identity_select', 'ispconfig3_account', 'ispconfig3_autoreply', 'ispconfig3_fetchmail', 'ispconfig3_filter', 'ispconfig3_forward', 'ispconfig3_pass',...
    Hope that helps you out!