[INTERFACE]: APS crawler: Unable to fetch vendors. Aborting

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Tonny Adhi Sabastian, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Hello,

I have 3 nodes of ISPConfig 3.0.5.4p8 installation on Debian 7 and 8. One of them already operational, serving client at our University.

Starting yesterday i got this error on ISPConfig log said :

"
    2015-06-24 07:45 Error [INTERFACE]: APS crawler: Unable to fetch vendors. Aborting

"

All of my servers are having php5-curl installed and also able to download directly from the internet.

I believe the above error message is generated by this block of code on/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/aps_crawler.inc.php :

"
    // Execute the open task and first fetch all vendors (APS catalog API 1.1, p. 12)
    $app->log($this->log_prefix.'Fetching data from '.$this->fetch_url);

$vendor_page = $this->fetchPage('/all-app/'); //$vendor_page = $this->fetchPage('/'.$this->aps_version.'/');
    preg_match_all("/\<a href=\"(.+)\/\" class=\"vendor\"/i", $vendor_page, $matches);
    $vendors = array_map('urldecode', $matches[1]);
    if(!$vendors) throw new Exception('Unable to fetch vendors. Aborting');
    "

Is there anyone else having the same problem ?
    Also is there a change on APS catalog API , so the vendors value perhaps returned null.

Thank you.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

When do you get this error, during package list update? I just run a package list update on my Debian 7 test server whcih has the p8 release installed and it finished without errors.

3. Hello till,
    I always get this error when i run Update Packagelist on APS Installer.
    It's always the same, whether on Debian 7 or Debian 8.
    Is there any verbose debug option on ISPConfig so i can look deeper for the cause ?

4. till

The aps crawler has no verbose debug option.

5. Is there anyway i can debug the APS crawler ? For example where do the aps crawler get its package list ? I can try to trace my servers route to that site.
    Maybe this is some kind of network problem.
    I still get the same error message until today.

6. till

The only way is to add some debug code into the aps installer library. The files are in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/ and start with "aps".