ioncude loader not working with additional php version 5.4

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by pawan, Sep 17, 2016.

1. pawan

pawan Member

Following this guide - How To Use Multiple PHP Versions (PHP-FPM & FastCGI) With ISPConfig 3 (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS)
    link - https://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-u...-fastcgi-with-ispconfig-3-ubuntu-12.04-lts-p2
    I have installed php 5.4.45, which is working fine.
    Then I have installed ioncube loader as suggested in the guide and added the line in php.ini

Code:
    zend_extension = /opt/phpfcgi-5.4.45/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/ioncube.so
    Note: - In my installation there is no folder under /opt/phpfcgi-5.4.45/lib/php/ as extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525 so I have created those folders.
    Again there is a ext folder in the path /opt/phpfcgi-5.4.45/include/ext.
    I also tried to create a folder ioncube and copied the file there and modified the path in php.ini
    but it didn't help.

What I am doing wrong?
    Thanks.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The folder is not so important, just ensure that ioncube.so is in that folder and that you added the ioncube line as first line in the php.ini file. Do you get an error when you run:

/opt/phpfcgi-5.4.45/bin/php --version

or does ioncube show up as module in the version details.

3. pawan

pawan Member

Okay Till must have skipped some steps while replacing the guide from 5.4.12 to 5.4.45.
    I have installed fresh as it is in the guide with 5.4.12 and in that ioncube is working fine.